Everyone was expecting Yin's launch, but some players might not find him as overpowering as he seemed to be. Well, guess what? You can easily dominate the match with the right strategy and get definite kills with the right strategy. So to help you out, we have come up with a practical Yin mobile legends guide and some extra tips for you to get your game on.
Most gamers use the Assassin emblem for Yin, but we recommend the fighter emblem if you aren't going to jungle. However, we will give settings of both emblems below to choose from according to your preference.
You can customize the Assasin emblem according to Yin. For extra movement speed, you should maximize Agility to get to the enemies faster. You can set your talent points to Physical Pen to boost Yin's second skill.
Next, you can go for High and Dry to deal 7% more damage if there is only one enemy near you. On the other hand, you can go for Killing Spree for more HP and movement speed after getting a kill.
If you want to use the Fighter emblem for Yin, you can set the talent points like this. You can go for Bravery for increased physical attack, which will be great for Yin's basic attack. After that, divide the talent points between Invasion (2) and Swift (1) for extra attack and speed. For the last one, it's better to select Disabling Strike as it boosts physical attack and speed.
Effective Build And Spell
If you are going to jungle, you can combine warrior boots with Bloody Retribution for the first item.
The second item should be War Axe as it will give Yin +35 physical attack, +550 HP, and 10% CD Reduction, which is excellent for dominating in the early game. However, as Yin primarily relies on his basic attack, you can buy Endless Battle for more damage, life steal, and spell vamp.
Now, the third item will vary according to your opponents. If your opponents have an intense magic damage dealer, you can go for Rose Gold Meteor for increased physical damage and magic defense. On the other hand, if they don't have much magic damage, you can buy Blade of Despair to boost physical damage.
For the fourth item, you should go for Hunter Strike for more CD Reduction and increased physical attack. However, if the opponents are ganking and becoming strong, you can buy immortality for defense and sustainability.
Now, for the fifth item, we recommend getting malefic roar to strip down HP of bulky fighters and even tanks.
Commonly, you should go for retribution if you want to jungle. Otherwise, you can choose flicker never to let an enemy escape your ultimate. We would also recommend using execute, which can be helpful to secure kills.
Here are some skill combinations for Yin that you can utilize for better control over your gameplay.
- Skill 2 + Skill 1 + Basic Attack: If you are really close to the enemy, you should use the second skill to stun them and the first skill before hitting them.
- Skill 1 + Skill 2 + Basic Attack: When the enemy is a bit far, you can use your second skill to dash to them and then use your first skill before attacking.
- Skill 2 + Skill 3 + Skill 1 + Skill 2: If you have farmed enough and have become strong, then you can go with this combo as well. The reason is that once Yin is strong, it doesn't matter how much the enemy stalls. His physical damage is high enough to secure a kill before the ultimate ends.
- Skill 2 + Skill 3 + Skill 2 + Skill 1: Most Yin users go for the first skill after using the ultimate, making it harder to target the enemy. As you might have noticed, when you use the ultimate most heroes stall a lot and waste your ultimate. However, once you stun the enemy with the second skill, you can easily attack them and use the second skill again when they try to run.
Extra Gameplay Tips
- It is better to stay in your lane for the early game and try to dominate the enemy. It is pretty easy to do due to Yin's passive (120% increased physical attack when alone).
- If there is no tank in your team, you can use a tank emblem and roam with Yin to support your team.
- Don't use ultimate if the enemy has full HP as it might waste it. Instead, it is better to take some health off and then use the ultimate.
- Yin's second skill stuns the enemy when too close, so make sure to utilize it as much as possible. You can prevent enemies from escaping while dealing damage.
- Securing a kill inside Yin's ultimate provides him 20% more HP than the maximum HP.
- In Yin's ultimate mode, his second skill knocks back the enemies with a longer dash and stun. So, if enemies are waiting outside, you can escape with the second skill by stunning them.
So there you have it, a guide to help you have more control over Yin and play like a professional. He is a versatile hero that you can play in many ways, so experiment until you find what works best for you.
With his passive and high damage output, Yin is perfect for going one-on-one with the enemy and securing kills. Are you ready to take on the role of Yin and dominate the battlefield? Let us know how you do in the comments below.